The Progressive Truth

Monday, July 23, 2007

Wedding Announcements: Just for the hell of it

"I don't know, last I saw them, they . . "


Hurry .. hurry ..


"Well, years ago I might have . . . ..
"


"The main thing I learned in College was
. . ."


"As soon as I get done here I'm gonna . . ."


"The coroner told me that it looked like he had
been hit in the head several times with a . . ."


...no comment .


"Not only has my ass been itchin', on closer
inspection I find my . . . "


No Comment ... really!!!


"It figures, right after I got my Butts-McCracken

condition cleared up, now I've got an . . . ."


"Honest Judge, I'm not really a . . . ."


"My Doctor told me the best way to get rid of my
Aikin-Johnson was to . . . "


"And...the Doctor also suggested for preventive measures,

at least twice a week, I should be . . . "


"After I get all of these medical problems taken care of,
I think I'll go get a . . ."