I am going to use this blog entry as an archival location, which will be constantly updated, that will contain documentation of the Bush family ties to Hitler and the Nazi Party. There is so much evidence spread throughout the internet(s), and hopefully I can create a single unique location that will reference all appropriate materials. Perhaps some crafty internet(s) guru could create a Wiki type tool for this important topic? *hint hint*
- How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power: Rumors of a link between the US first family and the Nazi war machine have circulated for decades. Now the Guardian can reveal how repercussions of events that culminated in action under the Trading with the Enemy Act are still being felt by today's president.
- The Hitler Project. Bush Property Seized - Trading with the Enemy: In October 1942, ten months after entering World War II, America was preparing its first assault against Nazi military forces. Prescott Bush was managing partner of Brown Brothers Harriman. His 18-year-old son George, the future U.S. President, had just begun training to become a naval pilot. On Oct. 20, 1942, the U.S. government ordered the seizure of Nazi German banking operations in New York City which were being conducted by Prescott Bush.
- Documents: Bush's Grandfather Directed Bank Tied to Man Who Funded Hitler (FOXNews.com): President Bush's grandfather was a director of a bank seized by the federal government because of its ties to a German industrialist who helped bankroll Adolf Hitler's rise to power, government documents show.
- Bush Family ties to funding the Nazis during WWII (YouTube Video): Bush Family - The First Family of Treason - How the Bush Family helped bankroll the Nazi War Machine. This is an excerpt from Alex Jones' latest film, 9/11 Martial Law: Rise of the Police State (Below is the same video).
- Bush-Nazi Link Confirmed: Documents in National Archives Prove George W. Bush's Grandfather Traded with Nazis - Even After Pearl Harbor: After 60 years of inattention and even denial by the U.S. media, newly-uncovered government documents in The National Archives and Library of Congress reveal that Prescott Bush, the grandfather of President George W. Bush, served as a business partner of and U.S. banking operative for the financial architect of the Nazi war machine from 1926 until 1942, when Congress took aggressive action against Bush and his "enemy national" partners.